Exchange without the headaches.
WORK FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.
Exchange email users get full access to their email folders, contacts and calendars from Microsoft
Outlook, on any web browser, or mobile device (iPhone®, Android® or iPad®). Changes made to emails,
contacts or calendars are kept up to date when accessed from another device.
Exchange makes collaborating with co-workers, customers and suppliers easy. Shared
calendaring allows users to easily schedule meetings with co-workers and eliminates scheduling
conflicts for resources such as rooms and equipment.
We give you all of the functionality of a dedicated Exchange server for a fixed, monthly cost.
KEY BENEFITS AND FUNCTIONALITY
FOR YOUR USERS
- 100GB mailboxes
- 50MB attachments (about 500 JPEG images)
- Outlook downloads available for Windows and Mac clients
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Premium
- RSS subscription delivery
- Share contacts, tasks, calendar, and notes
- Calendar sharing with read/write options
- ActiveSync available for iPhone®, iPad®, Android®, and Windows® mobile devices.
- Optional BlackBerry® Enterprise Licenses for BlackBerry devices.
- Free resource mailboxes for conference room and equipment scheduling
- Global Address List (GAL) and 1GB public folder space
- Premium spam and virus protection
- Email password synced with Active Directory login
FOR YOUR IT DEPARTMENT
- Fully functional, extended MAPI protocol
- Supports Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTPS)
- Incremental backup with two week retention
- Easy control panel management
- Domain & mailbox-level spam and virus filters
- Allocatable storage bank
- Optional archiving services
- Directory synchronization with Active Directory